MeiZhongTai

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Third of a Year Anniversary

Today marks four months of blogging here at MeiZhongTai. This blog has had well over 4,500 hits from over fifty different countries in that time.

I would like to thank all of the bloggers in my blogroll for their help in making MeiZhongTai a success. Special thanks goes to David at One Whole Jujuflop Situation for being the first blogger to blogroll me and to Michael at The View from Taiwan for sending me the most traffic. Of course I must also thank all my readers, especially regular commenters Aaron, Mad Minerva, and the bloggers already mentioned. Every comment is appreciated, so those of you I didn't mention by name... thank you too!

I would also like to take this opportunity to welcome a couple new bloggers. Taiwan's Other Side and Sun Bin have both recently been added to my blogroll and are both up-and-coming blogs. (Sun Bin appears to have been around as long as I have, but I just recently found him, so he is still a recent addition.)

In addition to these thank yous and links, I am celebrating MeiZhongTai's third-of-a-year anniversary by adding Technorati tags to all my posts (a work in progress). I hope I am doing this right because in spite of all my effort, I haven't seen a single post of mine show up on Technorati.